Python Mini Reference: A Quick Guide to the Modern Python Programming Language
This book is available on Amazon Kindle for pre-order:
- Python Mini Reference 2022
- Publication Date: October 12th, 2022
Learn Python in a Weekend!
This book is a "mini" language reference on the Python programming language, which does not require any introduction. Python is one of the most widely used languages in broad application areas. We go through all salient features of the modern Python programming language (as of version 3.10 and 3.11).
Although the book is written as a reference, you can read it more or less from beginning to end and you should be able to get the overall picture of the Python language (but not necessarily all the gory details) if you have a little prior experience with programming in Python.
The book covers
- Python program top-level components.
- Python package/module import system.
- Builtin type hierarchy. Data model.
- List, map, tuple literals.
- Expressions. Simple and compound statements.
- Function, class definitions.
- Special methods.
- Builtin functions.