C# Mini Reference: A Quick Guide to the Modern C# Programming Language
This book is available on Amazon Kindle for pre-order:
- C# Mini Reference 2022
- Publication Date: December 14th, 2022
Learn C# in a Weekend!
This book is a "mini" language reference on the C# programming language. C# is one of the ".NET" languages, and it is widely used for the Web application development, among others. We go through all salient features of the modern C# (as of C# 10.0 and C# 11.0 on .NET 6/7) in this book.
Although the book is written in a reference style, you can read it more or less from beginning to end and you should be able to get the overall picture of the modern C# language (but not necessarily all the gory details) if you have some prior experience with C# or other similar languages such as C++ or Java.
The book covers
- High-level C# program structure. Namespaces.
- C# type system. Value types, reference types.
- Builtin types. Arrays, tuples.
- Variable declarations. Statements.
- Expressions. Pattern matching.
- Generics, type constraints.
- Interfaces, delegates, events.
- Classes, structs, records.
- Lambda expressions, local functions.
- Async programming.
- Exception handling.